Dr Paul Murray is a world leading consultant scientist, providing expertise and training in the fields of Catalysis, Design of Experiments (DoE), Principal Component Analysis (PCA) and Quality by Design (QbD). Paul is an experienced scientist with additional expertise in automation, multivariate data analysis, process development and problem solving. Paul has a proven track record in the timely delivery of innovative solutions of clients' projects, resulting in significant reductions in development time, costs and materials.
Paul Murray Catalysis Consulting provides expertise in:
- The development and optimisation of challenging reactions.
- Solvent selection.
- Rational ligand selection.
- Experimental design.
- The use of advanced experimental design linking DoE with PCA.
- Process development and scale-up.
- Route selection.
- Reaction screening.
- The development and use of automation for reaction screening including catalyst screening.
- Homogeneous, heterogeneous and bio catalysis.
Paul Murray Catalysis Consulting provides training in:
- Design of Experiments (DoE).
- Principal Component Analysis (PCA) and solvent selection.
- Quality by Design (QbD)
Laura joined PMCC in December 2016 as a consultant. She has a PhD in inorganic chemistry from the University of Bristol and experience working as an organic research chemist at PhosphonicS. Laura helps with training courses and DoE consultancy projects. She holds a visiting position at the University of Bath where she support students in the Centre for Sustainable Chemical Technologies using DoE in their projects.
Liane joined PMCC in February 2020 as an administrative assistant, bringing with her experience in customer service roles and 8 years in the prison service. She completed her level 3 professional marketing qualification in September 2021. Liane likes to work hard and spend quality time with her family and friends. Her hobbies include making cakes and running.